Still Time to sign up for the Flying Dragon workshop!
This Saturday, Feb 15th 1:00-4:00 pm with Roger DeYoung
What is it?? Yang Yoga, Based on the Tao Teaching of Flow. Come experience a new series that is both a flow and a stretch. This mostly standing flow centers on stretching, strengthening, and loosening all the joints. This is the active, Yang practice that is the counterpart to the slow, long holds of Yin. This 3 hour workshop will teach the beautiful flow series Flying Dragon, a combination of Yoga and Tai-chi moves you can practice everyday. Some yoga experience helpful, but all are welcome.
Cost $30.00 per person
Please call 1-313-292-9642 to sign-up, as space is limited.
Location : Taylor Yoga 8935 Telegraph Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Nutrition for our lifestyle
Four Weeks starting March 8 on Saturdays 12:15 – 1 p.m.
Cost is only $50 this is a great opportunity!
Included in Nutrition Class:
• Nutrition Book Founded by the American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association.
• Sample Menu Based on your INDIVIDUAL Caloric Needs
• Blank Menu and Distribution of Macronutrients
• Classes on: Carbohydrates, Protein, and Fat
• Email support with Melissa: KOKAYFIT@WOWWAY.COM
• Weekly measurements to track your progress.
• Week 1: Measurements, complete explanation of menu & book.
• Week 2: Grocery store tour applying the book and menu.
• Week 3: Nutrients, recipes
• Week 4: Menu selection dining out at restaurant of class choice.
****Needed BEFORE first class to complete your sample menu****
*Your age, height, accurate current body weight, and activity level.*
You can email Melissa confidentially at: KokayFit@wowway.com
“Who Am I Living With?” is a workshop that helps people understand some of the challenges adult ADHD can bring to a relationship. The workshop is a combination of performance and discussion, with plenty of room for questions and for … Continue reading
Weekly Weigh-ins. If you would like to lose or maintain a healthy weight for yourself, we will have a scale in the back of the studio and a private log book for anyone that is interested in 2014.
Healthy weekly recipe…..Please feel free to share if you have a great one.
Healing Meditation on Thursday evenings at 6:45
Nutrition classes with Melissa starting on Saturday’s in March.
Coming soon, we will be adding a Tuesday evening Pilate’s class with Margaret.
Annual Rustic Weekend Retreat …